NEA-R POST-SUMMIT CONFERENCE
No information is available at this time for the 2022 event. This website will be updated when the information is available. One $500 scholarship to attend will be awarded using the following ECOEA policy. Use the link below to apply for the scholarship. Deadline to apply is November 1, 2021.
8.7 NEA Retired Post-Summit Conference Scholarship
One $500 scholarship may be awarded based upon the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an NEA-R/OEA-R Member with preference given to NEA-R/OEA-R Life Members.
- Retired member must have retired from a local in the ECOEA District.
- Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery. Deadline for applications will be determined annually and announced in the ECOEA newsletter/website, ECOEA-R newsletter/website, and OEA-R Newsline.
- The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA after attending the conference and a reimbursement check will be sent to the recipient.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a member who has not previously received the NEA-Retired Post-Summit (formerly the NEA National Retired Organizing Conference) Scholarship. If all applicants have previously received this scholarship, the most recent recipient shall be disqualified from consideration. (2/20/16)