NEA-R ORGANIZING CONFERENCE
The dates for the Organizing Conference are March 26-28, 2019, the location TBD. More information will be posted when it becomes available.
One $500 ECOEA scholarship may be awarded based upon the following criteria:
8.7 NEA Retired Organizing Conference Scholarship
One $500 scholarship may be awarded based upon the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an NEA-R/OEA-R Member with preference given to NEA-R/OEA-R Life Members.
- Retired member must have retired from a local in the ECOEA District.
- Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery. Deadline for applications will be determined annually and announced in the ECOEA newsletter/website, ECOEA-R newsletter/website, and OEA-R Newsline.
- The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA after attending the conference and a reimbursement check will be sent to the recipient.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a member who has not previously received the NEA National Retired Organizing Conference Scholarship. If all applicants have previously received this scholarship, the most recent recipient shall be disqualified from consideration. (2/20/16)
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is November 1, 2018. Use the link below to register for the ECOEA $500 scholarship. This does NOT register you for the conference. You must access the NEA website to register.