ECOEA UNIT SCHOLARSHIPS
The ECOEA Unit Scholarship Drawing will be held at the ECOEA Representative Assembly on Saturday, November 11, 2017, from all applicants in each unit.
Three $500.00 scholarships, one per each of the three voting units in ECOEA,
will be awarded based upon the following criteria:
(1) The applicant must be a member of ECOEA.
(2) The award must be used for additional training which is not
reimbursed by a Board of Education.
(3) Additional training will be limited to the field in which the recipient
is presently employed.
(4) Deadline for application is November 1st. Selection of the winners
shall be by a lottery. Entries for each ECOEA Unit will be placed in
separate containers. At the ECOEA Fall Rep Assembly, an entry
from each Unit will be publicly drawn and awarded.
(5) The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA and a check will
be sent to him/her.
(6) The total amount of the scholarship must be used in the fiscal year
(Sept.-Aug.) following the presentation.
(7) A scholarship winner shall be ineligible to participate in any future
ECOEA Unit scholarship lottery.
The deadline to apply was November 1, 2017. Please check back next year!