THE QUINN EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS IS OPEN TO ALL ECOEA MEMBERS. ONE $1,500 SCHOLARSHIP IS AWARDED EACH SPRING TO A CHILD OF A MEMBER WHO IS ENROLLED IN A PROGRAM LEADING TO A DEGREE IN EDUCATION.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MARCH 1, 2018. ECOEA POLICY STATES:
8.3 William & Dolores Quinn Scholarship for Students (Appendix D)
One $1500.00 scholarship will be awarded based upon the following criteria:
- Students to be selected must be the child of an ECOEA member.
- Student shall be enrolled or in a course of study in a college or university which leads to a degree in education.
- If the student withdraws prior to the end of the period covered by the scholarship, refund of the unused portion should be returned to ECOEA.
- Deadline for application is March 1st. Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery drawn prior to the ECOEA Spring Rep. Assembly. (3/12/08)
- ECOEA will send the check to the recipient, but the check will be made out to the college or university. (2/21/91)
- The total amount of the scholarship must be used in the fiscal year (Sept.-Aug.) following the presentation. (11/9/95)
- A Scholarship winner shall be ineligible to participate any future Quinn Student scholarship lottery. (3/12/08)
APPLY AT THIS LINK: