NEA-R ORGANIZING CONFERENCE
Unite, Inspire, Lead: Still Doing It!
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE NEA-RETIRED PAGE TO REGISTER.
One $500 ECOEA scholarship may be awarded based upon the following criteria:
1) The applicant must be an NEA-OEA life member
2) Retired member must have retired from a local in the ECOEA District
3) Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery. Deadline for applications will be determined annually and announced in the ECOEA Newsletter/Website
4) The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA after attending the conference and a reimbursement check will be sent to the recipient
5) A scholarship winner shall be ineligible to participate in any future NEA-R Annual Conference Scholarship drawings.
CONGRATULATIONS TO KATHLEEN PURDY, RETIRED FROM PLAIN LOCAL TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION FOR RECEIVING THIS SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2017.