NEA-R ORGANIZING CONFERENCE
Unite, Inspire, Lead: Still Doing It!
The link to NEA-Retired Registration and Conference details is not yet available. This page will be updated when the information goes online.
One $500 ECOEA scholarship may be awarded based upon the following criteria:
8.7 NEA Retired Organizing Conference Scholarship
One $500 scholarship may be awarded based upon the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an NEA-R/OEA-R Member with preference given to NEA-R/OEA-R Life Members.
- Retired member must have retired from a local in the ECOEA District.
- Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery. Deadline for applications will be determined annually and announced in the ECOEA newsletter/website, ECOEA-R newsletter/website, and OEA-R Newsline.
- The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA after attending the conference and a reimbursement check will be sent to the recipient.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a member who has not previously received the NEA National Retired Organizing Conference Scholarship. If all applicants have previously received this scholarship, the most recent recipient shall be disqualified from consideration. (2/20/16)
The deadline to apply for this scholarship was November 1, 2017. There were no applicants. If interested in attending, please contact the ECOEA office at (330) 499-8587.