THE QUINN EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR MEMBERS IS OPEN TO ALL ECOEA MEMBERS TO FURTHER THEIR EDUCATION. ONE SCHOLARSHIP OF $500 WILL BE AWARDED EACH SPRING. ECOEA POLICY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS:
(1) The applicant must be a member of ECOEA.
(2) The award must be used for additional training which is not
reimbursed by a Bd. of Ed.
(3) Additional training will be limited to the field in which the
recipient is presently employed.
(4) Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery drawn prior
to the ECOEA Spring Representative assembly.
(5) The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA and
a check will be sent to him/her.
(6) The total amount of the scholarship must be used in the
fiscal year (Sept.-Aug.) following the presentation. (September 2017-August 2018)
(7) A scholarship winner shall be ineligible to participate in
any future scholarship lottery.
The deadline to apply was March 1. The winner will be drawn at the ECOEA Executive Committee meeting on March 8.