THE QUINN EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR MEMBERS IS OPEN TO ALL ECOEA MEMBERS TO FURTHER THEIR EDUCATION. ONE SCHOLARSHIP OF $500 WILL BE AWARDED EACH SPRING. ECOEA POLICY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS:
(1) The applicant must be a member of ECOEA.
(2) The award must be used for additional training which is not
reimbursed by a Bd. of Ed.
(3) Additional training will be limited to the field in which the
recipient is presently employed.
(4) Selection of the winner shall be by a lottery drawn prior
to the ECOEA Spring Representative assembly.
(5) The winner shall send a receipt of expense to ECOEA and
a check will be sent to him/her.
(6) The total amount of the scholarship must be used in the
fiscal year (Sept.-Aug.) following the presentation. (September 2018-August 2019)
(7) A scholarship winner shall be ineligible to participate in
any future scholarship lottery.
The Quinn Scholarship Application will be posted January 1, 2018. Deadline to apply is March 1, 2018.