THE QUINN EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF MEMBERS IS OPEN TO ALL ECOEA MEMBERS. ONE $1,500 SCHOLARSHIP IS AWARDED EACH SPRING. ECOEA POLICY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS:
(1) Student to be selected must be the child of an ECOEA member.
(2) Student shall be enrolled or in a course of study in a college or
university which leads to a degree in education.
(3) If Student withdraws prior to the end of the period covered by the
scholarship, refund of the unused portion should be returned to ECOEA.
(4) Deadline for application is March 1st. Selection of the winner shall
be by a lottery drawn prior to the ECOEA Spring Rep. Assembly.
(5) ECOEA will send a check to the recipient, but the check will be made out
to the college or university.
(6) The total amount of the scholarship must be used in the fiscal year
(Sept.-Aug.) following the presentation.
(7) A scholarship winner shall be ineligible to participate in any future
Quinn Student Scholarship lottery.
Applications are now closed. The deadline to apply was March 1. The winner will be drawn from all applicants at the ECOEA Executive Committee meeting on March 8.